S S Q R...stands for Safety Service Quality and Reliability
These are four principles that form the foundation of LFM Connect Ltd and my Services to Clients.
More than just buzz words, it should always be the fundamental consideration when working on the job-site. It is so important, an entire section of the UK Wiring Regulations is devoted to it.
Going beyond just being available to my clients, it's being helpful with answers to questions, listening and effectively providing choices, options and solutions, being honest with them, and having integrity with what I say I will do for them; all in their best interests as a client.
In business, engineering, and manufacturing, it has an interpretation as the non-inferiority or superiority of something; it's also defined as being fit for purpose while satisfying client expectations. It can be subjectively rated from on a scale of poor to excellent. My aim is to always be meeting or exceeding my client's expectations for quality.
Defined by the following
· The idea that an item is fit for purpose with respect to time.
· The capacity of a designed, produced, or maintained item to perform as required over time.
· The resistance to failure of an item over time.
· The probability of an item to perform a required function under stated conditions for a specified period of time.
· The durability of an object.
And so, if an installation is reliable, it follows that it is also safe.